Rugby World Cup Warriors Dinner 2019: Singapore
Another fantastic sounding Rugby World Cup Dinner event has been announced in Asia, this time in Singapore, with rugby legends including George Gregan, Martin Johnson, Jason Leonard, Andrew Mehrtens and John Smit involved.
The Warriors Dinner includes multiple Rugby World Cup-winning, and former international players, who will be discussing the Rugby World Cup 2019 in Japan as well as give their insight on the finals.
The semi-finals of the RWC will take place the weekend following the dinner with the final set for Saturday, November 2nd 2019.
Who will be at the World Cup Warriors Dinner?
Five former international rugby players will be attending.
- George Gregan: Former Wallabies scrum-half who racked up 139 caps and won the RWC in 1999.
- Martin Johnson: The captain of the England RWC winning team in 2003, Johnson (CBE) won 84 England caps and 8 British and Irish Lions caps.
- Jason Leonard: A OBE and capped 114 times for England and 5 times for British and Irish Lions, he also won the RWC in 2003 and claimed four Grand Slams.
- Andrew Mehrtens: The 70 cap All Black was considered one the best of his era, however, he did not win an RWC in his career.
- John Smit: Another RWC winning captain, this time of the Springboks in 2007, his career included 111 caps and a series win over the British and Irish Lions in 2009.
How do I buy tickets?
Tickets for the World Cup Warriors Dinner in Singapore are available through this link and some rugby clubs in Singapore are offering discounts to members or with codes.
- Venue: Stamford Ballroom, The Fairmont, Singapore
- Date: Thursday 24th October 2019
Rugby World Cup 2019 Events in Asia
- If you are in Hong Kong, the England Rugby Dinner is in October.
- The Shine On! Kids Rugby Extravaganza is in Tokyo this October.
- The Seoul Charity Dinner 2019 took place in August.
- Follow all the RWC 2019 information here.