Seoul 2019 Rugby Charity Dinner
The rugby event is being organised by the AusChamKorea (Australian Chamber of Commerce in Korea), FKCCI (French Korean Chamber of Commerce and Industry), Kiwi Chamber of Commerce in Korea and the South African Chamber of Commerce in Korea.
The Seoul Survivors Rugby Club also posted about the event adding “Join us for an evening of fine dining, velvety wine, live music, Rugby World Cup-winning speakers and support some great local charities.”
Who will be at the Seoul 2019 Rugby Charity Dinner?
Three Rugby World Cup-winning speakers have been confirmed to attend: Israel Dagg, Rod McCall and Joel Stransky.
- Israel Dagg: As an All Black he played 66 tests for NZ and lifted the William Webb Ellis Cup in 2011.
- Rod McCall: The former Wallaby played 40 tests for Australia and won the Rugby World Cup in 1991.
- Joel Stransky: The Springbok played 22 tests for South Africa and famously kicked the drop goal to win the 1995 Rugby World Cup Cup in South Africa.
The emcee for the charity rugby dinner is Grant Beuzeval. He has been providing rugby commentary for live-feed TV/streams on over 400 matches (15s and 7s) in Asia over the past 4 years.
Seoul 2019 Rugby Charity Dinner event
- Date: Friday, 30th of August 2019
- Time: 6:30 pm
- Venue: JW Marriott Hotel Seoul, Korea