Cambodia Touch Tournament 2019
The Phnom Penh Social Rugby Club (PPSRC) have announced the Cambodia Touch Tour 2019 Tournament which will take place on the same weekend as the opening of the Rugby World Cup in Japan 2019.
PPSRC have said via their Facebook page “PPSRC looks forward to welcoming you to the ‘Kingdom of Wonder’ for the Cambodia Touch TOUR 2019 tournament. This will be an awesome social touch rugby tournament held in Phnom Penh offering you the chance to play teams from across the region!”
What does the registration include?
The one-day touch rugby tournament is limited to 6 mixed touch teams and registration costs $300USD.
- Full day Touch Rugby tournament – round-robin format
- A core group of dedicated referees
- Water & BBQ lunch provided for each player
- High-grade sports fields to host all tournament games
- Evening boat party with free-flow beer with DJ!
- Tournament trophies provided at the conclusion of the tournament for top three teams.
Who are the PPSRC?
The Phnom Penh Social Rugby Club is a social rugby and touch club based in Cambodia, specifically in Phnom Penh. The club’s touch team is called the Lightning Rahus (Touch Mix). In addition, the PPSRC aims to gather together both Cambodians and Expats willing to play all forms of Rugby (Touch, 10s, and 15s).
- Venue: TBC, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Date: 21st of September 2019. Approx 10am to 4pm
- Format: Mixed open category
If you or your club are organising a rugby or touch tournament, let us know!