HSBC Singapore Rugby Sevens 2022 Tickets – On Sale 3 April
HSBC Singapore Rugby Sevens 2022 Tickets
The HSBC Singapore Rugby Sevens 2022 tickets will be available to buy from 10 am on 3 April 2022. As many as 12,000 spectators are expected to attend each day
Tickets prices start from (Singapore Dollars) $25 for youths and $49 for adults from the official event website.
The Sevens organisers said “Ticket holders will be able to enjoy world-class rugby action accompanied by an extensive line-up of off-pitch entertainment at the two-day family-themed Sevens carnival. This event also marks the first time a major sporting event in Singapore will be allowing food and beverage options, including alcohol, within the spectator stands since Covid-19.”
Safe Management Measures (SMM) at the HSBC Singapore Rugby Sevens
Organisers of the HSBC Singapore Rugby Sevens will implement a series of SMMs that will be enforced throughout the event to provide spectators with a safe and enjoyable experience.
All spectators to HSBC Singapore Rugby Sevens must:
- Be fully vaccinated.
- Submit a self-administered ART test result before entry into National Stadium.
- Individuals who are either (1) recovered from a COVID-19 infection within the past 180 days regardless of vaccination status, (2) medically ineligible for COVID-19 vaccination, (3) unvaccinated children aged 12 and below, can attend the event, and will also have to submit a negative self-administered ART test result before entry into National Stadium.
- The self-administered ART test result must be submitted online and proof of submission via email receipt will be required for verification purposes at the venue entry point.
Within the spectator stands, spectators will be required to be in groups of five people with safe distancing measures in the stands.
Match Details – HSBC Singapore Rugby Sevens 2022
The two-day event will feature 16 men’s teams split into four pools of four
- South Africa
- New Zealand
The Singapore leg is the fifth of nine tournaments in the men’s HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series 2022 which started with two events in Dubai in November and December 2021 that South Africa won, followed by two further wins in Spain.
As a result, South Africa leads the Series and will be looking to defend their title in Singapore as well as maintain their undefeated start to this Series.
The HSBC Singapore Rugby Sevens 2022 will also see the return of Fiji and New Zealand after missing the previous rounds.
See the full schedule of HSBC Singapore Rugby Sevens 2022 here.
Family entertainment will be a key part of the Sevens- stay tuned as we will bring you more information on this soon!
Rugby Sevens News
- Hong Kong Sevens Teams to Compete Overseas
- Emirates Dubai Sevens Rugby 2022 dates confirmed.
- Asia Rugby Sevens Men’s Trophy 2021 – Thailand.
- Rugby World Cup Sevens 2022: Cape Town