2021 Hong Kong Touch Rugby Championship
The Hong Kong Touch Association will be holding the 2021 Hong Kong Touch Rugby Championship on August 7 2021.
The one-day mixed touch tournament is set to feature 16 teams with a standard touch rugby game format. This means matches will be two x 20-minute halves on a full pitch.
The 2021 Hong Kong Touch Rugby Championship will take place at King’s Park Sports Ground. Teams can enter now and squads must be limited to a minimum of 14 players and a maximum of 24 players.
The HKRU is also running Touch Rugby Courses 2021 – 2022 for anyone over 12 years old.
- Date: 7 August 2021
- Venue: King’s Park Sports Ground, Hong Kong
Asian Rugby & Touch Tournaments
- ITF Tag Rugby World Cup 2022 Moved to 2023.
- New Rugby Tournaments to Watch 2021-2022.
- Bangkok International Rugby Sevens 2021.
- Asia Rugby Sevens Trophy 2021.